To prevent mistakes and leave the telephone free for emergencies we do not accept requests for repeat prescriptions via the telephone.
Repeat prescriptions can be requested by returning the tear-off order slip from a previous prescription and indicating which items you need.
For your protection and convenience you may:
- Hand your request in at a local Pharmacy (please ask if your nearest Pharmacy drops off and delivers to the surgery as this will save you a visit)
- Hand your request in at the surgery
- Post your request to us with a stamped, addressed envelope and we will send it back to you
- Fax your prescription to us
- Order you prescription online by following the link below.
Please contact the Surgery to obtain your personal identification code.
Some local chemists have a prescription collection service and you can drop your repeat slip off with them and ask them to collect your prescription from us on your behalf. Many will also deliver your made up prescription to your home. You need to let us know this at the time of ordering the prescription by marking the repeat slip.
Please note we require at least 3 working days from receipt to process your prescription so allow two additional days if posting. Patients on regular medication may find it cheaper to purchase a pre-payment certificate. Please ask your chemist for a form or enquire at reception.